Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thing 8, Thing 21

I need to take time to explore Storybird and GoAnimate a bit more. At first glance, I am always thinking that I would like to share the technology with my older students for them to use when planning lessons.

I also think that this is the best replacement for making books in the storytelling unit for my entry level class. I see this as a great opportunity for collaboration with Language Arts for writing and illustrating a story for preschoolers.

There are some concepts/essential questions that could be better introduced with digital storytelling to better grab student's interests. We take lots of pictures in our lab and classroom and I try to use real life experiences in my lessons on a regular basis to promote interest in learning. I love all the tools for utilizing photos that you have shared. It's going to take time and thought (as well as trial and error) to use them effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment